Thursday, June, 07 2018, 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
TMC Innovation Institute
2450 Holcombe Blvd.
Houston, TX 77021
Loading map...Map shows approximate location.
TMCx Digital Health companies showcase their cutting-edge applications and connected devices from around the world. Join us as they take the stage and pitch to an audience of investors, health care providers, and industry professionals.
- Abaka Health (San Francisco, CA) – Helps providers create a better end-to-end patient experience by bringing together the clinical and financial aspects of health care into one easy-to-use platform.
- Agathos (San Francisco, CA) – Reduces unnecessary variation in hospital care via individualized metrics, actionable feedback and physician-led behavior change.
- b.well (Baltimore, MD) – Empowers consumers by aggregating their health care data by providing incentivized care coordination, along with concierge and matching services.
- Deep 6 AI (Pasadena, CA.) – Uses artificial intelligence on clinical data to increase the quantity of and find better-matched patients for clinical trials in minutes instead of months.
- DermaSensor (Miami, FL) – Connected device that enables health care professionals and patients to efficiently check for skin cancer by leveraging cutting-edge technologies.
- Evidence Care (Nashville, TN) – Clinical decision support tool that allows providers to access evidence-based treatment recommendations that are patient-focused, enhance the shared decision-making process and accelerate their EHR workflow.
- Gain Life (Boston, MA) – Digital platform that uses personalized and adaptive behavior change programs to engage individuals in achieving better outcomes.
- Klikkit (Denmark) – Smart button and application that monitors, analyzes and improves habits and behaviors.
- Luminare (Houston, TX) – Anti-sepsis SaaS that incorporates behavioral change and intelligence medical record augmentation.
- NarrativeDx (Austin, TX) – Artificial intelligence platform designed to identify actionable insights from patient feedback to improve CAHPS scores, increase referrals and reduce nurse turnover.
- ORIntel (Houston, TX) – Hardware and software solution that provides operational support and real-time operating room (OR) status to deliver a more cost-effective surgical suite to staff and patients.
- Particle Health (New York, NY) – Blockchain-based platform that incentivizes health organizations to start sharing data in a decentralized, segmented and highly granular way.
- Patients We Share (Houston, TX) – Workflow communication application which uses machine learning to foster connectivity within the health care ecosystem, aligning patients with the most appropriate providers, products and services.
- Revealix (Austin, TX) – Innovative medical imaging software service designed to pioneer early discovery of diabetic limb complications, which is non-invasive, mobile and at the point-of-care.
- ScalaMed (Australia) – Next-generation blockchain solution for democratizing a patient’s health care data and creating an online market for medications.
- Softcare Studios (Italy) – Immersive virtual-reality experience aimed at improving the well-being of patients undergoing painful and anxiety-provoking procedures during therapy.
- Strados Labs (Philadelphia, PA) – Continuous breathing sensor that connects doctors with asthma and COPD patients to improve care management and remote patient monitoring.
- Sunrise Health (Boston, MA) – Text-based group support for behavioral health patients that utilizes artificial intelligence tools to increase provider capacity and catch complications early.
- Trayt (Redwood City, CA) – Data collection and analytics company that provides insights and a daily road map to improve diagnosis, treatments and quality of life for patients with brain disorders.
- Trusted Health (San Francisco, CA) – Opportunity platform for the modern nurse that connects top RNs to flexible nursing jobs at innovative employers.
- Well Health (Santa Barbara, CA) – An intuitive two-way texting platform for front offices and patients that eliminates phone tag and improves the health care experience.